Thursday 29 March 2018

Sports

 Sports

 संबंधित इमेज



           Sports  give different personality. and you can enjoy it if you give your 100% and play with enthusiasm and my personal favourite game is  Kho-Kho.i like to play kho kho the most.I have started Playing kho kho since School time  and i still play in  collage time also.
SPORTS kHO KHO साठी इमेज परिणाम


I am interested in sports. In fact I would say that sport is my life. It gives me enthusiasm and vitality. Play-ground is my world, being on play-ground I use to forget entire world. I have been playing from primary school. Generally I used to participate in Kho-kho, Aethletics-specially in 1500m running.  I played at state level and  in Kho-kho, Aethletics and Yoga.
                    
          

No comments:

Post a Comment